The Russian PostgreSQL conference will take place on 15-17 March 2017 in Moscow, at the Digital October venue, same as for PgConf.Russia 2015. The audience include a wide range of application and system developers, database architects and administrators.
The major topics for the talks are:
- PostgreSQL scalability, performance and securty.
- PostgreSQL core development. Internals. Current and future projects.
- Live experience experience of using PostgreSQL in industrial grade systems in Russia and aborad. Integration, migration, application development.
- Cluster. Scalable and fail-safe PostgreSQL-based systems.
- PostgreSQL ecosystem. Related and supplementary software.
- PostgreSQL community in Russia and abroad. PostgreSQL spread and promotion in Russia. PostgreSQL as a driver for growth of software industry in Russia and for providing technological independence.
If you will to report a practical case, or would like to make on online demo, or have proposals expanding the named topics, please state this in your talk proposal. We will be glad to make the conference programm more interesting.
The typical duration of a talk is 45 minutes, half-talks for 22 minutes are also possible.
Also we accept tutorials, which can be 1.5 or 3 hours long
The application deadline is January, 20 2017. The preliminary program will be published by January, 25.
The confirmed speakers will get free admission to the conference (all days), tickets to Moscow and accomodation booked and paid by the organizers.
We will be glad to see you in Moscow!
Please fill in the talk proposal form below: