Autonomous transactions in Postgres
Postgres Professional, Database Maintenance Engineer
Michael graduated from the Altai State Technical University after I.I. Polzunova in 1998 year with a specialization in the Software of computer technology and automated systems. Since that time he has been dealing with maintenance of different software types successfully, including commercial and open free distributed ones, as well as unusual configurations.
- What is an autonomous transaction?
- An overview of autonomous transactions in "big" DBMS: Oracle.
- Autonomous transaction logic in Postgres Pro.
- An overview of emulation methods for autonomous transactions in PostgreSQL.
- Comparing performance of the built-in Postgres Pro autonomous transaction mechanism and PostgreSQL emulation methods.