What is PGConf.Russia 2018?
PGConf.Russia is a leading Russian PostgreSQL international conference, annually taking together more than 500 PostgreSQL professionals from Russia and other countries — core and software developers, DBAs and IT-managers. The 3-day program includes training workshops presented by leading PostgreSQL experts, more than 40 talks, panel discussions and a lightning talk session.
- PostgreSQL DBAs
- PostgreSQL core and extension developers
- Application developers
- System architects
- Database migration engineers and managers.
- PostgreSQL at the cutting edge of technology: big data, internet of things, blockchain
- New features in PostgreSQL and around: PostgreSQL ecosystem development
- PostgreSQL in business software applications: system architecture, migration issues and operating experience
- Integration of PostgreSQL to 1C, GIS and other software application systems.
minutes of networking
Full text search from A to Ω
Tutorial on Full Text Seach in PostgreSQL, containing all recent improvemets. All recipies necessary for building an application will be given: dictionary and parser configuration, faceted search, fuzzy search, multilanguage search, ranking etc. Participants will be provided with a test database for exercises.
Tutorial: Advanced spatial analysis with PostgreSQL, PostGIS and Python
- Spatial and advanced spatial analysis with pure PostGIS (including cutting edge PostGIS functions available)
- How could we mix and tied efficiently PostgreSQL and Python data types (as NumPy ndarray, and Pandas DataFrames)
- Tools to improve our data manipulation environment (Jupyter tricks, easy dataviz...)
- How to go further throught GeoDataScience, with Python libs and framework tied with PostgreSQL/PostGIS (including Machine and DeepLearning)
Program All talks