What is PGConf.Russia 2018?
PGConf.Russia is a leading Russian PostgreSQL international conference, annually taking together more than 500 PostgreSQL professionals from Russia and other countries — core and software developers, DBAs and IT-managers. The 3-day program includes training workshops presented by leading PostgreSQL experts, more than 40 talks, panel discussions and a lightning talk session.
- PostgreSQL DBAs
- PostgreSQL core and extension developers
- Application developers
- System architects
- Database migration engineers and managers.
- PostgreSQL at the cutting edge of technology: big data, internet of things, blockchain
- New features in PostgreSQL and around: PostgreSQL ecosystem development
- PostgreSQL in business software applications: system architecture, migration issues and operating experience
- Integration of PostgreSQL to 1C, GIS and other software application systems.
minutes of networking
Crypto-related parameters of PostgreSQL
The presentation describes crypto-related parameters of PostgreSQL configuration (both authentication and TLS-protection of the connection to DB) and what do they mean
PostgreSQL at 20TB and Beyond
In the last six months I have been working with a massive OLAP environment with 20TB shards, spanning around 400TB of data. Come to listen to how we make it all work, the challenges, and the skills involved. This talk has very little in common with the 10TB and Beyond talk because the data environments are very different.
We will cover analytics performance, data alignment, reasons for building extensions in C, and moving data around between servers in multiple data centers.
Program All talks