What is PGConf.Russia 2018?
PGConf.Russia is a leading Russian PostgreSQL international conference, annually taking together more than 500 PostgreSQL professionals from Russia and other countries — core and software developers, DBAs and IT-managers. The 3-day program includes training workshops presented by leading PostgreSQL experts, more than 40 talks, panel discussions and a lightning talk session.
- PostgreSQL DBAs
- PostgreSQL core and extension developers
- Application developers
- System architects
- Database migration engineers and managers.
- PostgreSQL at the cutting edge of technology: big data, internet of things, blockchain
- New features in PostgreSQL and around: PostgreSQL ecosystem development
- PostgreSQL in business software applications: system architecture, migration issues and operating experience
- Integration of PostgreSQL to 1C, GIS and other software application systems.
minutes of networking
Transition tables, a new feature in PostgreSQL 10, offer broad new capabilities including new ways to maintain materialized views. At the end of this talk, you will have seen new ways to use this feature and have it in your tool chest for the future.
Docker, PostgreSQL, Production ....
I would like to share experience in runing PostgreSQL in dockerized environments, describe the specific issues and tools you will need to solve them.
- Which problems could be solved by Docker for PostgreSQL, e.g. PostgreSQLPro.9.6
Work of IT team with Docker in development, testing and production environments
- Using image repository and build servers for image testing
- Issues in production environment:
- With network activity
- With persistent repositories for Docker
- With additional services
- With load balancing and fail-safety
- Running PostgreSQL-base applications, such as:
- 1С platform
Program All talks