PGConf.Russia is a leading Russian PostgreSQL international conference, annually taking together more than 500 PostgreSQL professionals from Russia and other countries — core and software developers, DBAs and IT-managers. The 3-day program includes training workshops presented by leading PostgreSQL experts, more than 40 talks, panel discussions and a lightning talk session.
- PostgreSQL at the cutting edge of technology: big data, internet of things, blockchain
- New features in PostgreSQL and around: PostgreSQL ecosystem development
- PostgreSQL in business software applications: system architecture, migration issues and operating experience
- Integration of PostgreSQL to 1C, GIS and other software application systems.
Ivan Panchenko Postgres Professional
Workshop on Server-Side development in procedural languages PL/Perl ,PL/Python, PL / v8 inside PostgreSQL and Postgres Pro. You will not only learn what they are for but also how to use them correctly and what results can be achieved using them.
Andrey Fefelov Mastery.pro
While doing development of one of our project we were asked to build HA database using Postgres, geographically distributed.
First our choice was obvious, we started to work with big 3 cloud providers, but soon it was quite understand that everything costs big enough for us. Also there were a bunch of incompatibilities with unsupported extensions as well as londiste replication we were heavily used.
I will talk about why we chose patroni, what types of problem we faced with and patroni's special features can dramatically simplify deploy and everyday usage.
Andrey Borodin Яндекс
This talk will contain 3 parts: 1. Express PITR setup to the Cloud 2. Latest advancements in WAL-G for backups 3. Why you may need or should avoid this new features, depending on your specifications and workload.
Alexey Ignatov Postgres ProfessionalArtem Ivanov Atos IT S&S
To migrate to a PostgreSQL/Postgres Pro we need multi-core servers to be carefully tuned for correct parallelism. What settings make multi-terabyte installations work fast and correctly?
We will share our PostgreSQL/Postgres Pro on BullSequana S and Bullion S servers testing experience.
- The features of this hardware platform which are crucial for high-loaded configurations
- Multi-core Scale-up servers and PostgreSQL/Postgres Pro
- Results of stress testing of PostgreSQL/Postgres Pro running on the equipment.