February 04 – 06 | Faculty of Economics, Moscow
What is PgConf.Russia 2019?
PGConf.Russia is a leading Russian PostgreSQL international conference, annually taking together more than 500 PostgreSQL professionals from Russia and other countries — core and software developers, DBAs and IT-managers. The 3-day program includes training workshops presented by leading PostgreSQL experts, more than 40 talks, panel discussions and a lightning talk session.
- PostgreSQL DBAs
- PostgreSQL core and extension developers
- Application developers
- System architects
- Database migration engineers and managers.
- PostgreSQL at the cutting edge of technology: big data, internet of things, blockchain
- New features in PostgreSQL and around: PostgreSQL ecosystem development
- PostgreSQL in business software applications: system architecture, migration issues and operating experience
- Integration of PostgreSQL to 1C, GIS and other software application systems.
minutes of networking
PostgreSQL inside Docker
DBMS inside container is a nightmare for DBA. I will describe how we use containerized Postgres in Juno. What problems we faced with and how did we solve them.
Program All talks
Faculty of Economics, Moscow, Russia, 1-46 Leninskiye Gory
Get our latest news!
Subscribe to our news
Conferences like this give people a personal feeling for the software. You can understand why people are passioned about it. They get confidence in using it and confidence that the software is gonna be around for a long time. The conference has people who is responsible for and designing Postgres. And I really think it excites to continue using Postgres.
This is a very technically oriented conference. There is a lot of knowledge sharing happening. A lot of really talented people. And it is also for us a great opportunity to tap into the Russian market, a very interesting market for Postgres.