PostgreSQL – a real alternative for high-load 1C-based systems
InfoSoft, Chief Information Officer
Anton is a Chief Information Officer at the InfoSoft company settled in Novosibirsk. He has been working in the area of infrastracture, 1С servers and databases maintenance for 12 years. For the last 4 years he has been engaged in the promotion of 1C in Siberia and the Far East regions. Since 2015 year he has been actively promoting migration on PostgreSQL in 1C and has implemented several major projects.
- Why is it time to consider switching to PostgreSQL?
- 1С and PostgreSQL interoperability.
- Why should we start with Windows?
- The first experience of migrating big enough 1С databases to Postgres.
- Large-scale projects on high-load systems, in figures.
- What to look for in 1С code? Code optimization results for the “Printing price tags and labels” form.
- Attention! RLS
- What happens to typical 1C configurations when you work on PostgreSQL?
- Why should we use a custom PostgreSQL build for 1С? Configuration file error in the latest build from the 1C Company.
- A detailed description of the most important PostgreSQL configuration parameters.
- Choosing hardware for working with PostgreSQL.
- A couple of tricks to significantly reduce the disk subsystem load.
- When is it time to migrate to Linux?
- DB administration specifics on PostgreSQL. Backups (validation, backing up all server databases in separate files), replication, routine maintenance.